Please review our list of Non NHS work that we offer at the practice, which attract a fee. This includes certificates, forms, medical examinations and various travel vaccinations.
This practice does not provide housing letters or passport counter-signatures.
Please note, some documents may require fees to be paid in advance.
|FEES FOR NON-NHS SERVICES||FEE|
|Private Sick Note||£15|
|Straightforward letters, forms, certificates of fact or Notes (without full medical examination)|
– Certificate to confirm attendance at GP surgery
– Free from infection
– Fitness letter for travel abroad/sports/ school/ university
– Certificate of incapacity
– Confirmation of medical diagnosis
– Surgery/ GP stamp on a document filled in by a GP during consultation
– Simple letter detailing prescription medication
– Vaccination certificate
– Sickness/ accident benefit private insurance claim form (BUPA)
School fees insurance claim form
– Holiday cancelation simple certificate
– Holiday cancellation simple insurance claim form
NB: Alternative charge may be be applied if not a standard template letter or if any adjustments are made to standard template letter.
|MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS AND REPORTS||FEE|
|All Taxi, HGV Medicals and Bus Medicals||£100|
|All Taxi, HGV Medicals and Bus Medicals (Elderly driver)||£80|
|Report on a pro forma (no examination eg, insurance claim for accident, travel, illness)||£89.50|
|Written medical report (no examination, detailed opinion and statement on condition)||£95|
|Comprensive clinical examination (report, certificate or completion of forms- 1hr appt)||£133|
|‘To whom it may concern’ letter- Fee depending on length (e.g. home office)||From £30|
|Cremation form 4 or 5 for funeral director||£82|
|GP factual reports for insurance companies (life assurance/ income protection)||£102.20|
|GP supplementary report for insurance company||£30|
|Paternity blood test||£37.90|
|Child minder health form||£87.50|
|Gender recognition medical report pro-forma||£80|
|Hepatitis B vaccination||£40|